Campus Information & Office Procedures
Krum Middle School educates students in the sixth through eighth grade. Students may participate in activities including, but not limited to: UIL academics, sports, choir, band, cheerleading, and FFA.
805 East McCart St., Krum TX 76249
- All visitors to KMS must report to the main office.
- The main office is located in the main building near the cafeteria.
- Visitors are required to push the camera system button to communicate with office personnel.
- Be prepared to show identification before being granted access to the vestibule.
- Visitors needing to go into the office or other areas of the school will be escorted by office personnel.
- All visitors are required to wear the green visitor sticker when outside of the vestibule/main office so that school staff knows they have granted access by administration.
- During school hours students will check in and check out in the vestibule.
- If you are picking up your student please remain in the vestibule while waiting on your student.
- Thank you for your cooperation with campus visitor procedures.
Tutorials are available each morning 7:45 to 8:05 a.m. or after school by appointment. The link between home and school is essential to student success. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Campus Start & Dismissal Time
8:00 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.
Early Release Dismissal: 12:00 pm
Traffic Flow During Start & Dismissal Times
In order to alleviate traffic congestion around Krum Middle School, drivers must follow the flow of traffic outlined in the map below during pick-up and drop-off times.
Students will use designated entrances and exits while changes building during the school day.