Campus Information & Office Procedures
Krum Middle School educates students in the sixth through eighth grade. Students may participate in activities including, but not limited to: UIL academics, sports, choir, band, cheerleading, and FFA.
805 East McCart St., Krum TX 76249
Campus Start & Dismissal Time
8:00 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
Early Release Dismissal: 12:00 pm
Tutorials are available each morning 7:30 to 7:55 a.m. or after school by appointment. The link between home and school is essential to student success. We look forward to working with you and your child.
- All visitors to KMS must report to the main office.
- The main office is located in the main building near the cafeteria.
- Visitors are required to push the camera system button to communicate with office personnel.
- Be prepared to show identification before being granted access to the vestibule.
- Visitors needing to go into the office or other areas of the school will be escorted by office personnel.
- All visitors are required to wear the green visitor sticker when outside of the vestibule/main office so that school staff knows they have granted access by administration.
- During school hours students will check in and check out in the vestibule.
- If you are picking up your student please remain in the vestibule while waiting on your student.
- Thank you for your cooperation with campus visitor procedures.
Traffic Flow During Start & Dismissal Times
In order to alleviate traffic congestion around Krum Middle School, drivers must follow the flow of traffic outlined in the map below during pick-up and drop-off times.
Students will use designated entrances and exits while changes building during the school day.
Notice Regarding Ability to Refuse Entry or Eject Certain Persons and Appeals Process
Texas Education Code 37.105 requires a school district to post the district's policy regarding refusing entry or ejecting certain persons from district property, and the process for an appeal of this action by the persons.
Location: KISD Policy Online