Welcome to the 2020-21 school year. I am Mrs. Gray and I will be your Lifeskills teacher for this year. This is my 18th year in education. It is my 13th year teaching and my 7th year here in Krum. My goal for my students is that they work hard to become independent thinkers and successful learners. I am confident that if we all work together as a team, your child will be able to achieve these goals. I strive to stay in constant communication about your student. I am available by email and phone to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to an amazing year and getting to meet you all soon.
1 day late: Results in loss of 30 points
2 days late: Results in loss of 50 points
3 days late: Is a zero
- Be Ready: Come to class with all your materials. (charged chromebook, pencil, paper, homework and planner)
- Be Responsible: Come to class ready to learn.
- Be Respectful: Show respect to everyone in class and their property.
Consequences for Class Disruption:
- 1st offense: verbal warning
- 2nd offense: Teacher detention (parent contacted)
- 3rd offense: Office referral